Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Engineer to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China for a 2years contract assignment.
- Deliver a NR-13 regulatory?compliant Unit from design to operation phase
- Bring Brazilian regulatory experience into the project and together with the Regulatory Compliance Manager ensure that unit will be ready for start to operate in Brazil
- Follow the project Regulatory Compliance Plan and support the Regulatory Compliance Manager as requested including any other subjects of Brazilian Regulations
- Develop and implement a NR-13 Spec and Action Plan, which includes management of regulatory changes
- Develop and maintain the necessary NR-13 Registers which contains all compliance requirements.
- Ensure full understanding and commitment of Project Team to comply with NR-13 requirements without schedule, cost or quality impacts.
- Adhere to relevant Company Governing Documents and Corporate Standards and Procedures in the management of the job scope.
- Perform necessary design and operations performance standards review and site inspections ensuring compliance with regulations
- Coordination and reviewing SUBCONTRACTOR’s documents
- Provide regulatory compliance training to project and operations personnel
- Follow with Regulatory Compliance Manager all Brazilian regulatory authorities during visits and audits in office and yard(s).
- Well versed with the NR-13 and boiler, pressure vessels, and piping design codes requirements
- Understanding of legislation relevant to petroleum activities.
- Understanding of contractual requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance processes in the oil and gas industry, including obtaining approvals.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with Regulators and senior managers.
- Proven adaptability to live and work in in foreign countries
- Self-management, adaptability, capacity for teamwork, broad vision.
- Able to work pro-actively, hands-on, and effectively on cross-cultural teams
- Able to manage several activities at a time, formulating, planning, executing, and coordinating its own workload.
- Strategic Agility
- Building Relationship
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in the execution of major offshore oil & gas, specifically in EPC projects.
- Worked as the NR-13 QP- qualified professional at least two (2) projects involving major topsides fabrication and/or floater conversion, and minimum one (1) FPSO project
- Extensive experience executing regulations compliance scope of work under the point of view of Oil companies; Owners; Yards, and equipment manufacturers involved in the project in various phases of FPSO EPCIC projects
- Extensive experience and full understanding of the Brazilian regulatory framework, and the auditor’s interpretation of the requirements
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other discipline authorized to act as the NR-13 qualified professional (PH) with active Brazilian Engineering Council (CREA) registration and license