Airswift has been tasked to invite an experienced Regulatory Compliance Engineer to consider a long-term contract with one of our clients in the oil and gas sector.
- Review, identify, and implement regulatory requirement for inclusion into project design, specification and project activities
- Lead project regulatory compliance team
- Communicate with project team and instils awareness of regulatory requirement.
- Interface with project team, consultants, client, Class and authorities during execution of the Regulatory Compliance Plan and Matrix.
- Reference relevant Company Governing Documents and Corporate Standards in the management of the job scope and ensuring adherence to procedures.
- Deliver regulatory?compliant FPSO and ensure Project complies to all applicable regulatory requirement.
- Contact Class survey office to reactivate donor vessel to conversion yard / integration yard
- Report quality related problems and HSSE hazards or deficits within their area to the QHSSE department
- Monitor and manage variation orders
- Collate and handover certificates, permits, licenses and consents to Operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Brazilian regulatory and legislative requirement
- Experience with acquisition of permits, license and consents
- Experience with Class Rules and Flag statutory requirement
- Offshore project management skill
- Portuguese-speaking preferred
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected