We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our prestigious clients who are a leading EPC contractor based in Paris, France.
The specification defines the conditions the requirements for the subcontracting services related to activities of Regulatory Compliance to be performed by the SUBCONTRACTOR on INEOS Project.
2. OBJECT OF THE SUBCONTRACT
2.1 General conditions
Contract language: English
2.2 Scope of the sub-contracting services
The SUBCONTRACTOR will perform the following tasks:
- Follow the correct implementation of project procedures related to regulatory compliance
- Follow the correct implementation of the CE marking strategy, coordinate and support the project for the applicable European Directives; PED, ATEX, Machinery Directive, EMC, LV etc.
- Coordinate certification activities with Recognized Third-Party Organization (RTPO) in charge of certification regarding local regulation.
- Support Lead Requisitions for clarifications with Vendors and Sub-contractors during Procurement process.
- Follow the execution of the contract with Notified Body.
- Ensure suitable reporting to project management
3. BASIC DOCUMENTATION
The basic documentation provided by TECHNIP FRANCE to SUBCONTRACTOR is:
- Regulatory Compliance Plan of the Project
- CE Marking strategy
- Instruction to vendors for CE marking
- Instructions to sub-contractors for CE-marking
- Local regulations survey and Regulatory compliance first matrix
- Scope of work and contract in place with third party for CE marking and local regulations
- Any correspondence likely to impact the scope development
4. REQUESTED QUALIFICATIONS
The services to be performed by The SUBCONTRACTOR require the following skills and experience:
- Good understanding of the role, responsibilities and limitations of regulatory bodies such as national authorities and Notified Bodies.
- Good understanding of the laws, regulations and standards applied by regulatory bodies and third parties such as European Directives
- Capability to promote team-working and collaboration among the different functions both internally with procurement, engineering, inspection, construction, commissioning and externally with third parties, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Good proficiency of the English and French languages
5. PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
Project Procedures, the State of Art, as well as the Quality Procedures applicable to the relevant project, shall be implemented, in particular for:
- the Regulatory Compliance plan used in the context of the Project
- Instructions to Vendors/Subcontractors for CE-marking as part of the Project
6. QUALITY OF THE ISSUED DOCUMENTS
Documents issued by the SUBCONTRACTOR shall have the required quality according to above defined tasks, in particular:
- Technical quality
- Content quality (in relation with information contained in documentation)
- All documents will be written in the contract language TECHNIP France operational representative may at any time check the work being done by the SUBCONTRACTOR and reserves the right of intervention while performance is under way in order to enforce compliance with the CONTRACT. SUBCONTRACTOR’s contractual responsibilities will not be released.
7. SCHEDULE AND TARGETS
The SUBCONTRACTOR will follow the Project Planning targets. These documents are available with TECHNIP France operational lead representative
The role will be offered with:
Contract Duration: Until Dec 2021 - contract to be extended depending on deliverables
Location: Paris, France
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience