- Environmental monitoring procedures for active downstream manufacturing sites.
- Develop hand over packages to ensure seamless transition of programs to operations and maintenance.
- Collaborate with operations, maintenance, subject matter experts, and environmental consultants to ensure effective program implementation.
- Ensure required regulatory data is identified, assigned, monitored, and managed to ensure compliance.
- Assign, track, communicate, and monitor compliance inspection requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure effective document management of regulatory submissions.
- Support assessments and reporting as requested.
- Support regulatory and compliance tasks associated with industrial sites as assigned.
- Minimum two years of experience in a role working with field and office-based personnel.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Undergraduate degree or technical diploma.
- Working knowledge of the downstream oil and gas industry in Western Canada (upgraders and refineries).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SharePoint, SAP, Spotfire/Power BI
- Knowledge of upstream oil and gas industry
- Awareness of Environment and Climate Change Canada Regulations Respecting Reduction in the Release of Volatile Organic Compounds (Petroleum Sector).