Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients and seek for position Regulatory & Compliance Lead to work within their office located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.
- Ensure all personnel in the team are fully versed and compliant with the organisation’s safety procedures and valuess.
The Regulatory & Compliance will focus on the successful project delivery of F(P)SO systems:
- Define, maintain and expedite the Actions on the Regulatory Obligations Register.
- Coordinate closeout of Class design review and Class survey findings.
- Liaise with the Project Quality Manager and Package Engineers Engineer on certification (Class, Ex, Materials) closeout issues.
- Closeout all Coastal State, Flag State, Class, MWS and Third Party compliance issues, and liaise with the Quality team.
- Identify status and compile Regulatory Authorizations required by Coastal State, Flag State, Port State, Class, MWS and Third Party regulators in relation to the project delivery scope.
- Ensure effective action tracking, reporting and proactive closeout.
- Ensure certification interfaces/requirements between F(P)SO contractors are incorporated where required, to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate and encourage empathetic team work as a member of a culturally diverse organisation.
- Develop and implement strategies to foster appreciation and ownership of Regulatory Compliance issues across the project.
- Support Package Managers and others Manager across the project regarding Regulatory Compliance issues.
- Well versed with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001 standard requirements.
- Understanding of legislation relevant to offshore floating oil and gas production activities.
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance processes in the oil and gas industry, including obtaining authorizations.
- Working knowledge of upstream technologies – FSO, FPSO, semisubmersibles, project engineering and project management processes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years’ experience in managing and coordinating engineering and construction for a large multi disciplined oil and gas projects.
- Extensive experience in coordinating with teams of professional engineers and support personnel.
- Experience in working for/with a Classification Society engaged in Class/verification activities and certification of components.
- Successful track record in managing 3rd party service providers and schedule objectives.