Regional Sales Manager
Location: Paris, France
Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Maria Sant’Anna
Key words: Sales, Hospitality, Technology, Management, Key Accounts, Hotel Management, KPIs, Salesforce, Talent Management, CRM, Costumer Management, Sales Strategy, Financial Management, RVPVs, PSAV, Audio- Visual, AV, Account Management.
We are the global leader for event technology and production services creating memorable experiences that engage and transform organizations. We deliver hybrid, virtual and in-person events using strategy, creativity, and advanced technology, operating in more than 20 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, and Asia Pacific.
We are now looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to lead the sales team while ensuring the daily execution of the company sales strategies.
- Provide area regional sales leadership and accountability to drive consistent best in class performance while ensuring the daily execution of the company sales strategies.
- Profit accountability for top line revenue performance and profitable revenue growth.
- Dotted line sales management responsibility ensures consistent use of the company value proposition and sales processes to ensure maximum event capture.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with both key hotel personnel and end-user clientele.
- Develop sales teams and property to level sales leaders.
- Partner with regional and location level operational leadership to ensure profitable revenue growth and achievement of company KPI’s. This would include but not be limited to assisting in business development activity such qualifying new opportunities, account planning, relationship, and account management.
Experience/ Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Technical aptitude, computer proficiency and CRM knowledge required.
- Prior sales experience in audio-visual, technology, or hospitality experience preferred, but is not mandatory