Airswift has been tasked by one of our major wind energy technology clients to seek for Regional Category Manager to work within their facilities located in Taipei for a permanent position.
- Creating, communicating and executing raw materials requirements, forecasts and analytics to support on making global supply plan and demand plans.
- Responsibility of procurement for production related components, mainly focus on tower category.
- In line with global category strategy to source and develop new potential suppliers in Asia Pacific Region.
- Execution of requests for quotation, tender activities, bid comparisons and award decisions.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Lead of supplier negotiation and contract negotiations within the respective categories.
- Contract implementation and master data maintenance in SAP, ARIBA and CDB.
- Category specific procurement controlling, continuous supplier evaluation and development.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business related studies; engineering background will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of professional international souring and raw material analyze experience
- Fully comfortable in bi-lingual working environment, advanced mandarin and English
- Proactive attitude and problem solving oriented with strong sense of responsibility.
- Proactive communication with global procurement organization and cross-functional teams.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office and ERP system.
- High willingness for frequent international business travels.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open for local candidates.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.