Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek for a Recruitment Advisor to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a 1-year contract with high possibility of a contract extension subject to performance.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle including attraction and sourcing, advertising, screening, interviews and providing feedback.
- Utilizing the Application Tracking System to effectively manage applicants.
- Proactive sourcing of qualified candidates for current open or planned positions with the intention of building a strong candidate pipeline and hiring the highest quality candidates.
- Working through open vacancies with hiring managers to gain an understanding of the role and to gain agreement on the recruitment strategy.
- Maintaining strong stakeholder management with hiring managers and candidates
- Must have 5 to 10 years of experience in O&G technical recruitment preferably in a fast—paced internal environment.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and understand technical O&G roles.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good at communicating with stakeholders of all levels
- Must be able to handle stress and meet deadlines.
- Experienced with recruitment ATS tools and Microsoft Office
- Immediate start
- Applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or having work rights in Malaysia
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.