Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Recruitment Administrator to join them in Brentford, UK on a 12+ month contract.
Our client is looking for a an extremely organised project/recruitment administrator with previous experience working on large project in same or similar industry. Recruitment admin experience would be an advantage but not essential, as long as person can demonstrate capability and experience on high volume and fast paced project administrative tasks.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing recruitment group inbox, logging CV’s coming in, fielding to relevant Hiring Managers for review, chasing up feedback
- Maintaining CV/recruitment tracking systems (project specific Access database and corporate Taleo applicant tracking system)
- Assisting with the management of Job Description SharePoint page – Obtaining outstanding Job Descriptions from project Hiring Managers and ensuring all are logged and are available to the relevant Agents and Local Partners for recruitment
- Arranging interviews as required (mainly via MS Teams through Outlook calendar invites)
- Receiving and fielding Contractor assignment amendment requests, such as rate review enquiries, contract extensions etc.
- Maintaining the recruitment project SharePoint page to ensure latest recruitment project forms and information are up to date and available to team
- Liaising with project team members and agents as necessary on any other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Previous project or recruitment admin experience, preferably in same or similar industry
- Previous experience working on large projects, high volume in a fast paced environment
- Experience working on recruitment or similar tracking systems a distinct advantage
- Excel, Word and some Access Database experience useful. Not afraid of an Excel or Access spreadsheet!
- Extremely organized, able to multi-task with a good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills