The Recruiting Coordinator provides a wide range of support services to the Human Resources Recruiting area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Posting job vacancies on internal and external job boards.
- Scheduling candidate interviews and ensuring candidates receive and complete appropriate documentation.
- Meeting and greeting interviewing candidates.
- Making travel, hotel and transportation arrangements for out of town candidates.
- Submitting background checks, conducting reference checks, scheduling pre-employment drug tests, preparing offer letters for review by recruiters and notifying candidates of final selection.
- Scheduling new hire orientation and providing candidates with necessary documents to ensure employees are onboarded appropriately.
- Preparing new hires for onboarding including entering information and related documentation into HR system.
- Creating and managing staffing files. Auditing files for missing documentation and ensuring all documents are collected prior to filing.
- Tracking and maintaining staffing metrics.
- Processing invoices for payment and tracking against staffing budget.
- Preparing shipments using external shipping websites.
- Assembling HR new hire orientation packets and documents.
- Processing incoming departmental mail.
- Assisting in providing input and ideas on process improvements.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required. College degree is preferred.
- Background in recruiting or related Human Resources area, 2+ years preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of appropriate federal and state labor laws preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), computer skills, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime as needed.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and follow through on all assignments.
- Superior customer services skills.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system is preferred.
1-3yrs of experience