Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Senior Recruiter to work on a 6+ months contract in Houston, Texas.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process; sourcing, interviewing, engaging with applicants from screening phase to offer negotiation.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing and developing candidate pools/pipeline for vacancies by utilizing effective sourcing strategies and techniques.
- Actively source passive, qualified candidates for complex, hard-to-fill positions.
- Schedule interviews as needed.
- Build and maintain open communication relationships with hiring managers to understand open position and business needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop strong sourcing strategies to target qualified candidates.
- Work directly with the respective Human Resources Manager or Generalist to ensure all open positions are filled on time according to business priorities.
- Maintain strong relationships with Human Resources to ensure alignment between recruiting strategies and business/company direction.
- Work with a variety of external and internal sources, employment and advertising agencies to find the best candidates for open positions.
- Extend verbal and written contingent job offers and negotiate conditions within company policy (compensation, vacation, etc.),
- Adhere to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of Full Life Cycle Recruitment experience as an individual contributor.
- Experience sourcing passive and active candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Previous experience with SuccessFactors.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates quick, strategic thinking and displays flexible, adaptive qualities.
- Capacity to provide strong customer service and work in a team oriented environment.
Electrician - O&M Service Technician
Our client, a global Solar Energy corporation, is seeking a Operations and Maintenance Electrician to join their team in Dubbo, NSW, starting as a 1 year fixed-term contract with opportunity to ext...
4473 Tengiz Travel Specialist
Hello everyone! Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Travel Specialist (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates...
Process Engineer II
Our client is seeking a Process Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 6-month assignment. Job Responsibilities: Maintain quality to support facility operation Suppo...