Airswift is a global workforce solution, being recently tasked by one of our biggest clients to find a Receptionist / Administrative assistant to join their team on a 1-year contract with benefits and PTO.
Main duties include:
- Welcome visitors entering the front door while following the company's procedures for registration, announcement, and sign-out.
- Provide all guests visitor lanyards when required and ensure collection of badges upon departure
- Provide brief safety orientation to all visitors identifying the fire exits in event of an emergency
- Answer all calls giving attention to properly forwarding calls to employees and screening for unwanted calls
- Monitor and properly forward all incoming faxes
- Ensure coverage of desk and phones during working hours (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
- Enter tickets in the building system as required for necessary services (ie. cleaning, hot/cold calls, etc.)
- Enter new hires into Cure and order Equinor ID badges
- Maintain parking list
- Maintain Visitor List and ensure building security is given updates as they occur
- Receipt and sending of daily USPS mail/FedEx/UPS
- Coordinate all Catering requests while ensuring delivery, payment, and quality of catering
- Support employees with meeting room booking system and resolve conflicts or errors
- Oversee all offsite document storage while maintaining an up-to-date and accurate inventory. This includes handling requests for documents in storage and regular pick up/deliveries.