Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to work in Calgary - AB, on 12-month contract likely to be extended.
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Answer phones, greet and welcome visitors and direct them appropriately.
- Respond to inquiries from visitors or callers.
- Manage pool cars and maintain, update and track access cards.
- Assist with the coordination of maintenance requests.
- Provide assistance with facilities administration working collaboratively with the Procurement Specialist.
- Assist with conference room bookings and maintain two conference rooms.
- Schedule orientations for new hires.
- Update and maintain the reception SharePoint site.
Previous education and skills required:
- Minimum Grade 12 education plus 4 – 5 years combination of applicable post-secondary education and related experience.
- Experience with SAP and SharePoint is preferred.
- Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced outlook skills)
- Customer Service skills
- Organizational skills