Our client, a major LNG Company is seeking a Real Estate Accommodations Admin to work within their facilities located in Kitimat, BC for a 2 years contract (possible to extend).
Mileage allowance will be provided for people willing to relocate!
Supporting a smooth transition for employees relocating to the Kitimat region.
The professional must be a motivated professional to support the Real Estate and People Logistics team with residential accommodation scopes. This energizing and people-focused role will have a focus on providing top-quality experiences for our new joiners to Kitimat:
- Demonstrate personal commitment to HSSE
- Provide front-facing support to our internal clients and families
- Display a strong positive attitude to manage change and improvement in our processes, ways of working, and our overall performance
- Develop strong working relationships within your team and stakeholders to boost cooperation, under a One Team approach
- Use your ability to utilize flexible thinking with well-developed problem-solving skills
- Work well independently, identifying areas where improvements can be made
- Courage to hold strong views when challenged or challenging others
- Be well versed in Kitimat as a community and love showcasing the region
- 5+ years of experience in the Hospitality industry or a similar customer-focused field
- Experience in property management, facility management, or logistics is considered an asset
- Experience in communications, policy development, and business writing is considered an asset
- The ability to work well within a team environment, under demanding timelines and deliveries
Business and/or Management education is considered an asset as well as experience within the Human Resources function.