We are currently recruiting Systems Engineers who specialise in RAMS and System Assurance for our global rail client. Multiple opportunities are available.
Location – Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane
Duration – Full time – Permanent
- Adopt a systematic approach throughout all phases of the lifecycle of a railway application
- Preparation of technical RAMS system documentation as required
- Analysis and evaluation of all system RAMS related customer requirements
- Incorporate RAMS management throughout the entire life cycle of project development
- Interface and collaborate with related engineering disciplines such as Human Factors, System Integration, Testing, Verification & Validation etc.
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Reviews of system related documents
- Project execution of the relevant work packages based on detailed cost and time planning
- Develop and manage project specific verification and validation processes and plans
- Ensure RAMS requirements are taken in account and incorporated to the Requirements management System
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Rail transport industry in RAMS and hands on experience adhering and working to CENELEC Standards - EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129 (familiarity with ISO/IEC/MIL standards will be looked upon favourably)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills