They are on a railway project in Morocco, they wishes to mobilize a railway signalling project supervisor / coordinator with 10-15 years of experience.
Engineer by training in Electronics, Automation or generalist, you benefit from a confirmed experience of more than 10 years of railway signalling projects acquired in project management environment, with an engineer or industrialist working on the French networks.
Your experiences have enabled you to acquire a good knowledge of automation within the transport system and a functional and operational vision of a transport system as a whole, as well as its implementation in studies, installation and attempts.
Authorizations to carry out security tasks (TES and TSAE) on the subjects concerned will be appreciated.
You have proven your ability to work in a team and to manage teams and projects.
Geographical mobility required in France and / or international
You exercise the following responsibilities:
- You participate or coordinate the development of offers. By participating in business intelligence, you will establish and / or coordinate the costing and drafting of offers, follow up until receipt of orders
- You ensure the management of the projects by ensuring the technical coordination, the piloting of the partners of the grouping by ensuring the control of the production costs and in the respect of the milestones of delivery of the deliverables, as well as the quality of production and the safety of construction sites.
o You establish budgets and task sheets
o You are responsible for controlling costs and deadlines,
o You directly manage the design / works production resources
- In the Design phase, you manage the production of studies, the implementation of processes, and production tools
- In the Realization phase, you act as Construction Manager
You are responsible for steering the DET mission of the MOE with the implementation of the processes, organization and tools necessary for the work phase.
- A person who has already worked on projects similar to (Or on) SNCF projects
- A person who has already worked on projects in the Maghreb
- A person who will do the organization, coordination, planning, management of subcontracting on site.
- A person with knowledge of railway signalling
- Speaking French and English.
18 month mission / start date: APRIL 1