R&D Team Leader Filtration
Location: Belgium / Germany
Salary / Package: Competitive salary package with benefits
Language: English, German, French Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Thiago Chicolte
Key words: R&D, Research, Development, Nonwovens, Filtration, Management,
We are a family company in the business for more than 100 years as one of the markets leading companies in the nonwoven industry and we inspire various brands that use our high-quality products in, for example, cars, diapers and filtration systems.
We are a value-oriented company environment where trust, creativity, respect and teamwork are emphasized. Here we have room for initiative and independent work as well as the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
We partnered with Airswift and are now looking to hire an R&D Team Leader to help us continue bto develop new innovative products for a global market in Filtration products.
- Responsible for development of new innovative products for a global market in Filtration products (liquid and air filtration, etc.)
- Development of products within Road-Map and coordination of funded projects
- Establishing specifications, testing methods and operational instructions to ensure a seamless transfer from R&D to manufacturing
- In collaboration with other departments, searching for new raw materials and processes available on the market
- Visiting trade fairs and supporting Sales Managers during customer visits
- Team lead role and reporting line for two R&D Managers
- Direct reporting line to the group R&D and Innovation Director
Experience/ Education / Qualifications:
- Master in chemistry, physics, process engineering or similar studies
- Working experience in relation to filtration
- Profound knowledge about raw materials and the manufacturing and finishing of technical textiles
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with a hands-on mentality
- Characterized as an analytical and result driven problem solver with an innovative and creative mindset
- IT Minded and experienced with SAP is a plus
- Experience in project management, patents, Minitab as well as design of experiments are a plus
- Willing to travel abroad regularly (short trips)
The next step We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Thiago Chicolte.