Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Quantity Surveyor (China) to work within their facilities located in China for 2-year contract.
- Supports technical/ engineering teams with project requirements
- Prepares Bills of Quantities from drawings and specifications
- Maintains records and tracks Bills of Quantities and other measurements according to the approved technical drawings
- Checks, verifies and maintains records of built / site measurements and quantifications for further approval
- Maintains accurate records to help resolve contractual conflicts and disputed claims with subcontractors
- Supports and contributes to the tender and proposal process as required Identifies and analyses the commercial risk of a project
- Writes detailed progress reports
- May be required to make visits offshore to check on work progress
- Understands and works within strict health, safety and environment legislative requirements and guidelines
- Carries out site/offshore surveys and produces reports
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
- Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering or related Business subject
- Must have experience working with international companies and preferably with FPSO project expereince.
- Must have experience dealing with contracts in both English and Chinese
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of computer literacy, including experience of using specialist procurement software and computer systems
- Applicants shall be China nationality.