Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or Degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- A minimum 12 years experience preferably in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry including practical experience in Tenders, Contracts and Outsourcing activities, Contract Administration and Estimating. Should have exposure to SAP Outsourcing Module and computer experience in MS Office applications. Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A high degree of literacy in the English language (written and spoken) Ability to work under pressure and tight time constraints.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all activities connected with the preparation of Tender and Contracts Documentation based upon the scope of work and bill of quantities provided by Sr. Works and Proposals Administrator. Participate in technical evaluations and leads the commercial evaluation for all RLC tenders. Acts as Department focal point for Liaise with Legal, Finance and Tender Committees. Administers and controls, the procedural aspects of the contracting to ensure strict compliance
- Establish and update total installed unit cost data for a wide range of oil and gas and infrastructure projects. Upload additional cost data for completed projects to the Cost Estimating Database to improve the effective use of the in-house Cost Estimation Database System.
- Act on behalf of QP as nominated representative with commensurate responsibility for all Cost Engineering, Budgeting & Invoicing related matters pertaining to projects executed by the Engineering Department(s) under PEPS Directorate.
- Determine applicable rates and applicable estimation strategy, Preliminary & General matters and mark-up to be used for cost estimates
- Endorse / reject Contractor invoices and Contractor’s submission for TDR / Claim based on cost evaluation / assessment.
- Endorse Contract Request Document (CRD) for initiation of tenders.