Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry is looking for a Quality Technician to work on an initial 5-months contract in Charleston, WV.
- Provides technical support to field natural gas construction digital tool "4D".
- Trains and supports natural gas inspectors on the use and maintenance of the tool.
- Makes decisions and recommendations on highly technical and complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents. Interpreting policy while supporting the use of the tool in the field.
- Operates as an advanced specialist while working on highly technical work. Is adaptive and manages routine, and non-routine assignments.
- Provides technical support to engineers and other similar professionals. May plan, schedule or oversee the work of other technical roles.
- 5-10 years In-Field Natural Gas Construction Experience;
- Fluent in Excel (Formatting & Equations);
- PHMSA 192/195 Knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Engineering Background
- Quality Background
- Digital Tablet Background