Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry is looking for a Quality Technician to work on an initial 5-months contract in Charleston, WV.
- Providing technical support and services in all aspects of maintaining pipeline and equipment integrity, 4D and other areas that support that.
- Providing technical support to engineers and other similar professionals.
- May plan, schedule or oversee the work of other technical roles.
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and interpret policy.
- Managing non-routine assignments.
- 5-10 years In-Field Natural Gas Construction Experience;
- Fluent in Excel (Formatting & Equations);
- PHMSA 192/195 Knowledge;
- Willing to travel;
- Construction Compliance Experience will be considered an asset.