Airswift is seeking a Quality System Engineer Trainee to work on a major FLNG project in Maputo, Mozambique on a 12-months assignment. This contractor will be supporting the implementation of the Quality Management System.
Please note candidates must be local as this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
- Educated to Degree level with an engineering background (engineering or equivalent specialized experience)
- At least one year’ experience in quality system management
- Certification in Quality Management (preferred)
- Quality Internal Audit
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential, and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure
- Communication: Appropriate written/verbal communication to effectively carry out role
- Team Working: Collaboration with own team and other employees
- Personal Effectiveness: Organising self/teams to meet agreed deadlines
- Coaching/Mentoring: Taking time to develop and support colleagues
- Influencing/Persuading: Ability to obtain agreement and cooperation through consensus
- English Speaking
- Support the HSEQ function in the definition of quality standards and policies appropriate to the Company’s SoW.
- Support the HSEQ function in the implementation of quality standards and policies defined in the management system.
- Provide day to day support and advice to the relevant functions of the Company regarding the implementation of quality aspects in various activity management processes, in particular, contractor management, KPIs reporting and quality compliance.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Company’s Quality System in regard to the update of documentation to reflect changing operational and/or organizational circumstances, including preparation of new procedures and operating instructions.
- Assist on development and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans to improve overall compliance and quality results.
- Undertake quality system pre-qualification and tender evaluation reviews of prospective Contractors.
- Identify any measures that the Company needs to undertake in order to assist the selected Contractor
- Conduct or participate at Job Quality auditing and reporting.
- Report to HSEQ Coordinator any operating, organizational or management requirement to assure the effectiveness of the Quality System.