We are hiring for QUALITY OPS TECHNICIAN to be located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for one of our clients that specialized in Oil & Gas industry and EPC projects. Open to those who are residing in Malaysia.
With multiple Subcontractors involved in the projects after deferment and scope changes additional
- Assist PQM and Senior QA Engineers for the preparation of Project Quality Plan in line with ISO 9001 latest edition as per Client requirement. Inputs such as Audit plan+ Latest ISO cert+ Policies with latest rev+ Quality Org chart+ objectives etc.
- Collection of Inputs and assist PQM for the presentation of Project KOM.
- Prepare and submit CVs of QA/QC key personnel for Client approvals as per Client requirement.
- Identify, prioritize, and prepare procedures I documents that need to be submitted as per Client requirement.
- Collect CVs of project QAQC personnel for submission to Client
- Prepare Audit Schedule with PQM and update/revise as necessary. Submit for Client Approval
- Prepare lURdate & submit Client weekly, monthly (QMR) and quarterly MOM/reports.
- Assist PQM with monthly Client PQI inputs by providing data such as CV/Letter/procedure submission count, audit/NCRs received, etc.
- Assist PQM for preparing Quality Monthly Report.
- Assist PQM for preparing MOM for quarterly client satisfaction survey and half yearly senior management review meeting.
- Keep track of Project NCR (/NCR, Company NCR, VNCR) by maintaining a project NCR register.
- All NCRs (audit/non-audit), OFl's, Audits (internal & external) are updated in Synergi
- Central Action Tracking Registry (CA TR), updated and sent to Central QA on a weekly basis.
- Logbook Entries are updated in the LBE portal.
- Project Organization Chart (MOR & SubCon) is prepared/updated as attachment to Quality Monthly Report (QMR)
- Provide internal client, PMT and dashboard updates
- Provide KP/ inputs to Central QA every month.
- Keep track and follow through on close out of Focus Assessment findings.
- Prepare SWO's and liaise with project cost controller.
- To support PQM to monitor and maintain project specific Lessons Learnt.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- Min 5 years’ experience in QA/QC
Apply with us now, thanks!