Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Quality Lead to work in their project located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with long term contract.
- Establish, manage and maintain Project Quality Management System to ensure its compliance to Client’s quality requirements, OBU Quality Management System, ISO 9001 standard, local and international regulatory/statutory, Class requirements, relevant codes & standards requirements and industry practice.
- Provide functional support to projects’ PMT members at sites as well as at HQ office. Active participation in Quality related communication and consultation for projects.
- Lead the preparation of Quality ITB techno-commercial documents and resolve related technical clarifications, ensuring company interests are protected.
- Develop Project Quality Requirements for Contractors that form part of the Tender Package for the Bidders.
- Develop specific Project Quality Plan, project QA/QC standards & procedures and project QA/QC programs. Establish Quality Objectives and KPIs for the project and drive continuous improvement program within the organization.
- Develop and determine Inspection & Test Plans and standards, monitor and control of all project QA/QC activities. Lead Criticality Rating Assessment to assign criticality rating for the equipment and materials that forms the basis for level of inspection.
- Set-up Inspection Strategy for source inspection of procured items or packages.
- Provide technical resolution on QA/QC issues, NCR, audit findings and Technical Query on QA/QC matters.
- Review Contractor’s QA/QC deliverables such as Project Quality Plan, QA/QC procedures & specifications, Inspection & Test Plans and special processes e.g. welding, NDT, etc.
- Participate in Vendor, Contractor and Subcontractor assessment and evaluation
- Plan and lead QA/QC audits and inspections at project and Contractor’s site and monitor implementation of improvement or corrective actions from the audits/inspections.
- Lead root cause analysis on Quality Incidents and major non-conformances and interpret trend analysis to identify areas of improvements.
- Interface with the project team, Client, Contractors and QC inspectors on all matters pertaining to quality control and assurance throughout the project.
- Ensure completion of Project punchlist and consolidation of Project lessons learnt.
- Develop project training plan for Quality related competencies.
- Review periodical project progress report related to QA/QC activities.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in managing Quality system and QA/QC activities in oil & gas industry, specifically on EPC Project Management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering