Our client, a global EPC, require a Quality Engineer to join their team based in Perth, for an initial 12 month contract role
Working on major Oil & Gas Brownfields Projects, the Quality Engineer Perth office based with Ad hoc travel required to site and local vendors and fabricators, this long term position supporting Brownfields Engineering and Procurement Contract and will be responsible for:
- Vendor data review including MDRs
- Inspection and Test Plan development
- Quality Plan development
- Management of package / equipment inspection assignments
- Quality risk and budget input to project delivery teams
- NCR management and close out
- Process development and improvement
- Internal and external audits
- SMP background, project delivery experience
- Lead auditor qualified – ISO 9001:2015
- Brownfields project, oil and gas, EPCM, fabrication experience preferred
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.