Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for a Quality Control Manager to work within their facilities located in Tianjin, China for an initial 1-year contract.
Role Purpose :
- As Project Construction Quality Manager (Quality Control), you are responsible for issuing the Project Construction Quality Plan and for managing all project construction quality activities during construction phase.
- Ensuring that all aspects (activities, behaviors, competencies, documentation, processes, procedures, equipment, etc.) of the work are in compliance with HSSE, GEMS, the contract and subcontract requirements, as well as with international codes & standards.
- During your project assignment, you will report to the Project Construction Manager. You may act as Deputy Project Construction Quality Manager and during your project assignment.
- Engineering or Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience and real exposure to site construction yards in quality disciplines, fabrication, construction, welding, NDT or QA/QC.
- Proven experience managing a team on a construction or fabrication site.