Our client, major LNG Operator in Qatar, is hiring for Quality Audit Specialist to work for Onshore Mega LNG Project. This is a 2 years residential contract to be based in Qatar.
- The Quality Audit Specialist is responsible for effective coordination of the integrated Audit Program for the NFXP Onshore projects (EPC1, EPC2, EPC3 and EPC4).
- The Quality Audit Specialist is responsible for the integration with Major Projects Audit Universe including project audit activities, administration, and reporting.
- This position provides guidance and leadership for all matters relating to the integration of project audits of all the four EPCs into the Major Projects Audit Universe database and the coordination with independent Audit observers assigned by Major Projects.
- The position is responsible for coordinating meetings and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI) including implementation of recommendations for improvement and corrective actions.
Reporting and Relationships:
Reports to the Quality Divisional Manager EPC1 and Quality Divisional Manager Off Plots (EPC2, EPC3 and EPC4)
Position is a full-time, residential quality position based at the NFXP Onshore project office in Doha and the Field Operating Centre (FOC) in Ras Laffan as required.
Coordinates the NFXP Onshore interface with Major Projects Quality and Subsurface Technical Quality Department.
Communication and liaison with Major Projects independent auditors.
Communication and liaison with EPC Contractor project auditor attendees.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Integration of all Quality Assurance Audits for the NFXP Onshore projects.
- Integration of Vendor Pre-Inspection Meetings (PIM), Performance Testing and Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Administration and updating of the Audit Universe database.
- Communication and coordination with of Major Projects independent auditors and observers.
- Identify and capture synergies between the EPC Audit Programs including opportunities for optimization.
- Preparation of the weekly and monthly project quality and reports.
- Provides inputs in weekly and monthly project quality reports on EPC contractors audit findings and Vendor Non-Conformances from EPC contractors Weekly Quality Assurance and Quality Control Meetings.
- Quality program reporting of statistics and recommendations for improvement.
- Leading and coordinating QMS audits with EPC Contractors, whilst maintaining reporting relationship with all Heads of Quality position with respect to their area of assignment.
- Participates in EPC Contractor’s audit program for project audits (audit plan, schedule, checklist, reports, etc.)
- Monitoring and tracking project deficiencies and reporting quality KPIs to the management team.
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc.
- Monitors key outcomes and close outs of EPC Contractors audits such as Corrective Action Reports, Observations and Recommendations / Opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews and provides input to the project Quality Management Plans, procedures, and recommendations for preventative and corrective action.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
10 years’ experience associated with Quality Assurance & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry and Registered Lead Assessor with IRCA/CQI or equivalent. (where equivalent is proposed, evidence of equivalence shall be provided).
Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science.
Knowledge and Key Skills
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of Temporary site facilities, LNG production facilities,
- Strong coordination and communication skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
- Experience with Quality Management System programs and procedures for Vendors and ECP contractors.
Technical and Business Skills:
- A thorough knowledge of codes and standards in relation to site construction and working within a structured Quality Management System
- Must be capable of positive decision-making & demonstrating a high level of judgement & responsibility