- Perform daily audit on internal system.
- Provide analysis of errors and feedback to respective team.
- Work with Internal Training Team to align Policy understanding of QA and moderation teams.
- Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions on ad-hoc basis.
- Responsible in guiding new joiners in order to achieve Ramp up target.
- Work closely with Operation Team in order to provide feedback on quality.
- Identify potential failure of Policy Update and propose recovery plan in advance.
- Conduct Quality meeting with the team to analyze errors.
- Conduct 1 to 1 quality coaching session.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 2-4 year working experience as Quality Assurance Analyst.
- With CSR and training related experience preferred.
- Experienced in working in BPO/call center/customer service environment.
- Experienced in live chats, emails, and phone calls center environment.
- Has an eye for details.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to speak and read in English fluently;