We are currently recruiting an experienced Quality Assurance professional to join our clients Melbourne office. They are renowned for providing communications and diagnostic infrastructure within the rail and rollingstock domain.
This role will be responsible for providing high standard of administrative support to enable the team to work within a framework of continual Quality Improvement.
Location- Melbourne, VIC
- Ensuring the quality of Technical documentation, Train Installations, Health and Safety Procedures
- Develop and steer consistency and alignment in the provision of Quality and consistent Safety advice and support
- Lead workplace audits, submit quality reports
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Confidently engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with the concept and documentation of RAMS, LCC, FMECA
- 5+ years’ experience in a Quality management position, preferably within Rollingstock and Rail environment
- Strong understanding of ISO9001
- Familiarity with Railway Safety Management standards
- Australian Working Rights
- RIW Card, Drivers Licence
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.