Airswift is currently looking for Quality and Risk Coordinator to work with our Client O&G Operator.
Position: Quality and Risk Coordinator
Starting date: December
Duration :6 months FEED + 35 Months Project Execution
Position based: London FEED + Dubai EPC
the service holder shall take ownership of the risk, safety and quality administration managing all things QHSE, risk, inspections, measuring and reporting. Maintaining management systems promoting QHSE best practice and delivering continuous improvement
• Initiate the establishment and maintenance of all Risk Management activities on projects, highlighting any potential opportunities for improvement. •
To deliver appropriately detailed Risk Management activities for multiple project scopes and manage these concurrently.
• To assess the above Risk Management deliverables performance / output and to reporting and rectifying / escalating any variances or issues.
• To assist project or functional personnel in the familiarisation and consistent application of Risk Management software tools and associated process.
• To facilitate Risk workshops and develop project Risk Registers which act as repositories for all risk related information. QHSE
• Communication of QHSE objectives and results providing accurate QHSE data with actionable improvement plans monitoring through to completion.
• Assess sites/contractor’s strategies to reduce injuries, environmental accidents and other issues that may affect the safety of personnel.
• Generating QHSE procedures, work instructions and checklists as required.
• Supporting service quality and root cause investigations. Audit
• Plan, conduct and assist in compliance audits, self-audits and inspections.
• Participate in key customer quality reviews.
• Ensure all regulatory compliance and standards are met.
• Maintain comprehensive audit, response and action matrices.
• Testing of internal controls. Inspection/Contractor Management
• Ensure all inspection and test plans are created, communicated, followed, and periodically reviewed
• Ensure inspection performance metrics are created, maintained and effective.
• Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts.
• Maintaining, updating and improving contractual records.
Qualification: Relevant qualification for a Risk role (CIRM, CRISC etc.) - Languages: English first language (French/Arabic would be an advantage
- Professional Experience: At least 10 yrs experience of Risk Management within a major project environment, preferably with direct experience
A flexible attitude with a willingness to take on other project activities as and when required by project management would be advantageous.