(Upstream Service Provider) (Well Solutions and Services)
A fantastic career opportunity to become our client’s next QHSE Senior Manager / Manager! They are a leading well solutions and services company based in Kuala Lumpur and services the entire region.
This is an established European MNC with great international reputation and strong core values.
The QHSE Senior Manager / Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSSE) Management System, working closely with all stakeholders and providing guidance and support to all sectors and teams involved.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To have a clear understanding of legal, regulatory and regional legislation & policies in relation to QHSE maintain required compliance
- Oversee the regional non-conformance/ incident programme, investigate and review non-conformance system trends, deliver assistance & training to regional team.
- Maintain and review all aspects of the Risk Management system, including the Quality & HSE Risk Registers and associated processes.
- Manage the audit programme, assist with internal/ external audits and conduct audits if required.
- Identify and address gaps within the QHSE management system through audits and QHSE system analysis
- Manage the companies’ QHSE KPIs and Compliance Plans
- Support Tender/ Bidding Activities in relation to QHSE submission & compliance
- Identify and deliver QHSE related awareness programme, training, inductions, meetings, inspections
- Oversee regional emergency response planning and drills
- Coordinate incident/ accident/injury investigations and lead investigation
- Document management of all QHSE related controlled documents in the ERP system
- Assist Line Managers, ensuring that the Training & Competency module in ERP system is maintained
- Assisting with the managing the regional ‘working’ visa process, including application and expiry of visas. Have a full understanding of regional visa requirements.
MANDATORY – Candidate must have mentioned certifications
- Lead Auditor Certification in ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- Internal or Lead Auditor Certification in ISO 45001 - Occupational health & safety management
- ISO 14001 – Health, Safety & Environment System
- Extensive experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, preferably Upstream Business
- Lead Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Safety training qualification e.g. NEBOSH
- Knowledge of HSE local regulations and standards
- Strong IT skills, MS Office, ERP Systems
- Document control experience
- Strong personal leadership
The culture and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM18,000 + allowances. Once completed, it would be a fantastic opportunity to be included on your resume. Career opportunities within same company open to successful candidates. Role open to Malaysians only due to current circumstances.
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!