QHSE Manager – Offshore Wind
Location: London - 3 days office / 2 days home office. Flexibility in your location / relocation
Type of employment: Permanent employment contract
Salary: Highly attractive base salary, car allowance and senior level staff package
Timeframe: Can interview immediately
Travel: Up to 20% travel time can be expected, this will include offshore
QHSE, Offshore Construction, Renewable Energy, Health and Safety, Wind, Solar, H&S, Quality, Project, FEED, EPC, Heavy Lifting, Fabrication.
Partnering with Airswift we are currently seeking to appoint a Company QHSE Manager to lead our renewables division. The successful candidate will ensure the correct development, management and improvement of the Quality, HSE and social Management System, promoting training and sensibilization at all levels and verifying the correct implementation as well as planning and coordinate the QHSE and Social personnel working both in office and site. Our ideal candidate will have 10-15 years of experience working within the renewable energy sector and has experience working on offshore projects, preferably in wind / construction.
We are a leading figure in the Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy sectors. We are an international business, present in countries around the world, with unique skills in managing complex projects, from conception to decommissioning, in extreme environments, remote areas and deep waters. We utilise the experience of our people and the high technological value of our assets. We always want to go beyond the limits of innovation to create valuable relationships with our customers and guide them towards the future of energy, while respecting our values and our professional ethics.
- Ensure, in liaison with the Corporate and division QHSE functions in accordance with laws, regulations and Corporate Standards and Procedures, the development, implementation and updating and continuous improvement of the Quality and Health, Safety and Environment management systems in accordance with changes in legislation and Group Standards and procedures.
- Assist Bid Management and Commercial function during the bidding stage and ensure the availability of qualified personnel suitable for project's needs, ensuring that specific Quality and HSE plans are developed and implemented coherently with single project's Quality and HSE objectives set for every single project.
- Assist departments and Project Managers in their dealings with internal/external Clients for all issues concerning with Quality, Health and Safety at work and Environment protection
Ensure, in collaboration with the Human Resources, Organization and ICT department and in line with Group Standards and Procedures, the development and updating of the Company Document System.
- Coordinate and ensure certifications by appropriate Authorities for Quality management system. Guarantee support to Top Management in relationships with Certification Bodies and with the Public Administration, aimed at obtaining and maintaining the certifications of the HSE management system, permits and authorizations, as far as it is concerned, in relation to the Company and needs of the projects.
- Carryout internal Quality and HSE system auditing activities in order to promote the respect and compliance by all Company personnel with Document System and to ensure all necessary activities for the familiarization of all Health and Safety equipment provided
Ensure that qualified Quality and HSE resources are allocated to various duties within the departments or the projects.
- Take part in accident / incident investigation and carry out analysis of accidents and incidents performance, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.