Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients within the Oil & Gas Industry to recruit for several positions to be based in Qatar.
- Candidates with 7 – 15 years working experience
- Extensive project experience within Oil & Gas
- Experience background with Operator / Client sites / EPC /EPCI projects
- Strong experience in Petrochemical & LNG Industry
- Engineering Degree are preferred
The roles are:
- Plant Inspector (API 510/570) or equivalent (API 653 required)
- Project Engineer (Brownfield projects, SIMOPS, operating facilities)
- Lead Planning Engineer (Primavera P6)
- Sr Planning Engineer (Primavera P6)
- Sr Cost Control Engineer (SAP, budgeting and cost controlling in Oil & Gas)
- Cost Engineer (SAP, schedules and plans for Brownfield & Greenfield projects)
- Contracts Engineer (SAP with good knowledge of Contract Laws)
The Campaign will be held in Istanbul, Turkey and candidates from: - are welcome to apply
- TAX free earnings
- Great work life balance: 37 working days annual leave PLUS public holidays.
- Fantastic benefits: medical + dentist, transport allowance, flights home, furnishing grant, interest free car loan, education assistance
- Excellent job security: 3year renewable contract (most people tend to stay for 10+ years)
- HUGE growth
- The world’s largest LNG project. The total cost of the project is estimated at $28.75 billion
- The project will raise Qatar’s LNG production capacity from 77 million tons per annum (MMTPA) to 110 MMTPA. The project is the world’s single largest non-associated offshore natural gas field
Apply with us now, thank you!