QA/QC ENGINEER (STRUCTURE & PIPING)
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Review and implement PQP, specification, relevant code requirement, reference standard etc.
- Monitor the incoming materials & consumable and ensure Certification (MTC) completion.
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as electrical and mechanical.
- Devices sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devices methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Manage quality control program.
- Monitor Project KPI and Compile progress report
- Monitor and Maintain NCR management.
- Perform surveillance & audit.
- Certified welding Inspector to International Certification such as CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2, AWS CWI or SCWI, WTIA, IIW-IWE/IWT.
- Understand structural and piping, pressure vessel construction Codes and standards and application.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Fabrication in FPSO Quality field.
- IT skills : MS-Office.
- Tools : Able to operate welding tools
- Professional Conduct
- Willing to travel