QA/QC DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Administration of document flow between assigned team with Document Management System team. Document flow include document submission/return & distribution to relevant parties.
- Provide support to assigned team for documentation flow & status.
- Monitor the incoming & outgoing document status and inform the team on regular basis.
- Perform quality checks to ensure document follows Contract procedure.
- Perform document stamping if necessary.
- Interface with DMS Team.
- Maintain accurate file structures in the IT system.
- Expedite and track status of all document of assigned team.
- Support project document audit.
- Maintain action log in case required.
- Maintain integrity of document database and traceability.
- Maintain effective communication between the members.
EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENT
- Min Diploma Level
- Trained skill in understand project document management system in Oil & Gas Project.
- Understand Quality Management System of Documentation flow. (ISO 9001 : Documented Information)
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Fabrication/ Industries.
- IT skills : MS-Office advanced level
- Tools : Able to understand MS Office – Script or advanced Excel
- Provide Health Certificate.
- Professional Conduct