PMC QA/QC Engineer; Rome, Milan, Munich, Korea or India.
Job Purpose & Scope:
1. Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
2. Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring
3. Providesday to dayguidanceduring site activitiesfrom aQualityperspective to the Project to ensure that the
4. Close monitoring of EPC Contractorand their nominated Subcontractorsto ensure that ProjectQuality
5. Providessupportto the PMCConstruction Manager, EPC Contractor and theirnominated Subcontractors.
1. Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
2. Identifying, evaluating, and resolvingQualityissues duringsiteConstruction activities.
3. Coordination with PMC Construction Engineers in different disciplines during the Construction phase for their
tasks related toQualityManagementactivities.
4. Ensuring that the ProjectQualityprocedures are established, maintained and implemented by the EPC
5. Advising thePMC team onquestions ofQuality, collaborating in the definition of objectives and pursuing them.
6. SupportingProject internalQualityaudits on EPC Contractoractivities.
7. Issuing Audit Reports,monitoringand administeringthe closure ofactions.
9. Detecting, identifying and recordingQualityproblems and accordingly issuing Project Non-Conformity Reports
(NCR)and Observationsto Project Managementand theEPC Contractor.
10. EnsureEPC Contractor’sQA/QC personnel are appropriately qualified.
11. Carry outreviewand approvalofEPC Contractor’s and their nominated Subcontractors’“W.Q.T.”,”P.Q.R.”and
12. Ensure calibration system for inspection, measurement and test measuring equipment is in accordance with EPC
13. Monitor N.D.T. activities toensure that these activities are incorporated with the overall Construction Plan.
14. Reviewand approve the Inspection and Test Plan and witness major activities.
15. Ensure theimplementation oftheProjectQualityPlan for the EPC Contract.
16. Monitorthe performance of third-partyInspectors assigned for inspection activities at Vendor’s premises.
18. Ensurethe auditing ofQualitysystem ofVendors andSub-vendors, by EPC Contractor, as applicable.
19. Ensurethat corrective and preventive actions raised under NCR’s are implemented to address the root cause (as
20. Follow-up NCRs until close-out.
21. Highlighton aweekly basis andwherenecessary on daily basis,the ProjectQualitymanagement system issues
that need to be addressed by Project Management and the Owner.
22. Ensurethat a proper system for QA/QC records is established and maintained by the EPC Contractor.
23. Ensurethat all EPC Contract specifications,codes and standards are available.
24. Check theQualityaspects of critical procurement requisitions and relevant purchase orders affectingQuality.
26. Maintain the ProjectQualityManagement System in accordance with ISO9001 and the requirements of the PMC
27. Supportthe development of PMCQualityplans and procedures.
28. Support the ProjectQualityAssurance program to monitor adherence and identify improvement to the QMS.
30. Supportappropriate continuous improvement processes.
Monitor and independently report to the Project management on the effectiveness of the QMS and provide
recommendations for management review.
32. Provide support to ensure that a Project lessons learned process is implemented.
33. Provide regular feedback to Project management and key stakeholders, including lessons learned.
34. Review theQualityManagement System to be implemented by the EPC Contractor to ensure conformity during
the execution of their scope of work.
35. Review and comment on Vendor’s and EPC Contractor’s QA/QC Plans and Inspection and Test Plans and act as a
point of contact between the PMCandthe EPCContractor forQualityrelated issues.
36. Manage interface issues and coordinate Inspection activities provided by any out-sourcedQualityactivities (e.g.
Third-Party Inspection and Accreditation Service Providers etc.)
37. Monitor the performance of EPC Contractor and Subcontractors with respect toQuality.
38. Manage QC witness tests during testing/welding as per relevant EPC Contractor’s ITP.
39. Ensure all Project personnel are aware of ProjectQualitypractices and their requirements.