Airswift is looking for a QA/QC Site Manager to work on an initial 12-months contract in Hyannis, MA.
- Assist with the overall development and delivery of the site QA/QC program specific to the scope of the project
- Development of ITP’s based on the scope of work for the project, engineering codes and standards, manufacturer recommendations and best business practices.
- Field confirmation that construction or installation has been done in accordance with prescribed standards and codes.
- Documentation of all work performed in conjunction with the ITP’s to the point of completion and package turn over.
- Reporting of quality issues internally for the company and externally for contractors including the generation of NCR’s, investigations as needed, issuing corrective actions and closer NCR’s.
- Assisting in the day to day operation and supervision of contractors on site as related to the quality function of the job.
- The candidate will be responsible for the direct Quality supervision and management of all contractors and subcontractors on site.
- Minimum 10 years field experience in the construction industry
- Minimum 4 years field experience in electrical substations high voltage transmission
- NFPA 70E standards
- EPC project experience is an asset
- Valid driver’s license