Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a QA/QC Manager to work on a long-term assignment in Anchorage, AK.
- Responsible for all the QA/QC aspects of the project (Engineering, Design, Administration, Management Systems, Procurement, Fabrication, Logistics, Installation, Procedures, Commissioning, etc.).
- Develops Quality objectives in concert with the rest of the PMT.
- Responsible for the inspection done by leveraged inspectors in all aspects of the project.
- Provides and coordinates the supervision/inspection resources needed within the Project.
- Responsible for the development of the Project QA Manual and procedures.
- Oversees the maintaining and updating the Project QA System.
- Works closely with and aids the other Project team members for the application of the Project QA system by contractors, sub-contractors and vendors.
- Participates in all kick-off meetings of the project.
- Reviews, comments and approves the contractors proposed Quality Control Plans.
- Responsible for and ensures internal and external audits are conducted. Participates to any third-party audit called on the project.
- Assists in the selection of contractors
- Ensures Quality section(s) of the contractor(s) prequalification document is complete and adequate
- Reviews adequacy of Quality systems in design and contractor Quality processes
- Supports contractor Quality award programs
- Monitors/tracks contractor NCR reports and ensures proper follow-up on the resolution of each NCR
- Provides input for Quality reports to project management
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate field.
- 10+ years of major upstream project experience
- North Slope experience