Location: Paris, France
Contract type: Contract, 3 Months
Time Frame: Start date 1st November
Work Rhythm: 40 hours / week, (Mon – Fri)
Contract Language: English
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Oliver Sorensen
Key Words: Python Developer | Developer | Full-Stack | Full Stack | Python | IT | Software | Software Engineer | Coding | Development | Front End
We are a world-leading in the oil and gas industry in remote areas and Deepwater. We supply engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, known throughout Europe for our projects and Support. We provide fully integrated project solutions and services. We have partnered with Airswift to support us in our hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Software Engineer
Role and mission:
80% of time :
- Software Engineer or Python developer with strong knowledge and experience in software management and development process. Good experience in Object Oriented Concepts like Python.
- Experience in Design, Development, Testing, Automation, Enhancement and Maintenance of Applications and Tools.
- Experience with Version Control, ideally GIT. Experience in writing test plans, test cases, test specifications and test coverage. Familiarity with development best practices such as code reviews and unit testing.
20% of time :
- Full stack developer
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or MongoDB.
- Available ASAP
- Strong English
- Experienced Python developer using various packages. (numpy, pandas, ploty, jupyter, etc)
- Full stack developer or front-end developer with strong back-end knowledge.
- English (Professional ability)
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.