Airswift- Purchasing Expediter/ Buyer . Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Purchasing Expediter/ Buyer to work in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada for a 1-year contract with the possibility to extend or go perm with the company.
- Follow up with vendors for Purchase order status and delivery details
- Maintain accurate delivery dates and report
- Expedite orders
- Deal with customs clearance delays
- Communicate with department any long term product shortages, or other issues with department buyers and operations.
- Preparing spreadsheets and reviewing reports for outstanding PO, reservation & Back order fills
- Handle shipping and PO discrepancy resolution with respective warehouse/vendors
- Back up support to buyers when required
- Communication with planners and operations
- Various other purchasing administration functions as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in this role or similar role
- SAP experience or similar an asset
- Knowledge of supply chain and inventory processes
- Updating system pricing and lead times of goods
Job locationSherwood Park, Canada
- Anchorage, United States
Airswift is seeking a Contracts Specialist to work for a client of ours in Anchorage, AK on a 12-months contract with a major O&G Operations and Development company. This position has the potential...
Senior HR Business Partner
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Senior HR Business Partner to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on a permanent basis. Responsibilit...
Civil & Structural Engineer
- Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Civil & Structural Engineer to work within their facilities located in Bangkok, Thailand for their onshore downstream project on...