Our major client is seeking a Lease Operator/ Pumper work within their facilities located in Carlsbad, NM for a 12-month assignment.
The Pump Operator monitors gauges and flow meters and inspects equipment to ensure that tank levels, temperatures, chemical amounts, and pressure are at specified levels, reporting abnormalities as necessary.
- The Pump Operator records operating data such as products and quantities pumped, stocks used, gauging results, and operating times.
- Communicates with other workers, using signals, radios, or telephones, to start and stop flows of materials or substances.
- Tends vessels that store substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials, checking levels of substances by using calibrated rods or by reading mercury gauges and tank charts.
- Turns valves and starts pumps to start or regulate flows of substances such as gases, liquids, slurries, or powdered materials.
- Plans movement of products through lines to processing, storage, and shipping units, utilizing knowledge of interconnections and capacities of pipelines, valve manifolds, pumps, and tanager.
- Reads operating schedules or instructions or receives verbal orders, in order to determine amounts to be pumped.
- Cleans, lubricates, and repairs pumps and vessels, using hand tools and equipment.
- collects and Delivers sample solutions for laboratory analysis.
- Connects hoses and pipelines to pumps and vessels prior to material transfer, using hand tools.
- Needs knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- A good knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Schedule: 7 days on/ 7 days off (12 hours per day)