Our client a major upstream company is seeking for a Pumper to work within their facilities located in Carlsbad, NM on a 12-month contract.
- Perform operational check of assigned wells and associated equipment and facilities as necessary. Inspecting oil wells, tanks, meters, separators, compressors and attached piping components for leaks or unusual conditions and taking correct actions.
- Check wells, maintain normal operating levels, pressures and flow on separation equipment, making adjustments to automatic and manual controls.
- Witness purchasers gauges and tests, ensuring accuracy, for sale or transfer of crude oil and water.
- Conduct production tests, including minor repairs on surface production and injection equipment.
- Assume responsibility and authority to stop unsafe work on Marathon location by employees or contractors.
- Help maintain compliance, in conjunction with HES team and production team, with all regulatory, environmental and safety regulations.
- Prepare, maintain and submit daily reports and records of gas/liquid volume, well pressure and volume of chemicals used.
- Monitor and optimize production and costs within area of control.
- Min 2 yrs experience
- Experience with Gas Lift, ESP Artificial Lift, SCADA needed
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to utilize laptop PC and applicable software; familiarity with eVIN production software packages a plus.
- Excellent mechanical abilities and troubleshooting skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Work weekends and be on-call
Schedule: 7/7 (12h – rotation between day and night)