Our client, an international EPC Company are looking for a Proposal Procurement Coordinator to be based in their offices in Paris, France. The role is offered with a renewable contract and negotiable daily rate or monthly salary
As Proposal Procurement Coordinator you'll be working with the Head of the purchasing and order tracking department for proposal activities in order to represent the department for Proposal and tender activities.
- Identify the situations to carry out the execution of the project.
- Ensure that the Proposal and Commercial departments are well supplied with data from the purchasing department and order tracking (cost, planning, procedure, list of suppliers for the project and all required clarifications).
- Participate in meetings related to the Proposals activity which involves Purchasing and Order Tracking.
- Communicate with the Estimate and Commercial department to determine the workload to come to respond to the proposals but also to the execution of the projects.
- Organize regular follow-up meetings with Supply Chain Managers and referents for current proposals.
- Prepare and maintain a Road map for current activities with the identification of key dates corresponding to the different stages of the proposal process.
- Ensure the interface between the Purchasing department, the Order Tracking and the Proposals department for a good transmission of information, data, questions and answers.
- Identify with the support of the referents the subjects on which a prior agreement is advised.
- Ensure that a purchase plan for each offer is developed and kept up to date.
- Provide support to the Proposals department team regarding the validation of the purchase and define the list of suppliers in accordance with the schedule.
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related subject
- Previous Procurement experience gained within the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience in transport monitoring, order control, tendering and purchase monitoring will be beneficial
- Must be fluent in English & French