Proposal Engineer - Japan / Thailand / Philippines
- Study of customer requirements and creating response to the same.
- Participate in meetings with customer on technical aspects to gather information and communicate the proposed solution.
- Coordinate technical requests between Sales, customer and Inhouse Engineering Center in India for developing most beneficial solution to the customer.
- Understand tender specification in case of tendered projects and create tender responses.
- Translation of technical documents as required between Local Language to English.
- Get price estimates from vendors and suppliers for getting an accurate estimation of project costs.
- Site visit to gather details required for development of the project – area, interconnection, structural suitability safety requirements.
- Support engineering review of EPC documents.
- University degree bachelor’s in electrical engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in Solar PV design, site survey.
- Ability to use the PVSyst, ACAD, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel as assigned.
- Fluency in English and Local language written, listening and speaking.
Salary: Competitive / Based on experience
We look forward to hearing from you!