Exciting opportunity to be explored with one of our clients to be located in Perth. Our client specialty with Oil & Gas projects, suitable for Admin / Project Services to grow your career. Apply with us now! Candidates that are residing in Perth are welcome to apply.
- To oversee the provision of Facilities maintenance and provide support to the Business Services team in the management of fit outs.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of company’s Business Services Procedures.
Occupational Health and Safety:
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, always ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment.
- Ensure that all contractors who attend site to perform works have been inducted into the building and they conduct any works safely.
- Floor Warden Duties for company’s Business Services Team – this includes attending all building and/or company training and assisting in the event or emergency evacuation.
- Assist the Leasing and Facilities Supervisor with building management works. This includes daily follow-up of works, yearly review and coordination of maintenance works, liaison with external contractors and/or trades, liaison with internal stakeholders (staff), obtaining of quotes, updating of any internal registers and follow-up with all parties involved to ensure works are complete as per scope and communication with internal stakeholders to advise of any works.
- Assist and Coordinate Office Fit Outs as required to suit company’s Business requirements in Perth and Darwin when required.
- To assist the Leasing and Facilities Supervisor with any leasing issues which involve the management of subtenants and their queries, updating of internal registers, liaison with building management and/or landlords and invoicing.
- Provide support on all company’s internal departmental moves which this includes liaison with internal stakeholders and external contracts and may involve the development and or coordination of procedures.
- Raise and manage any Purchase Orders regards to Facilities and Leasing requirements.
- To attend to any tenancy cleaning issues which involves lodgment in the base-building system, liaison and or meetings with external cleaning company to develop scope of works and or address any issues, updating of company’s cleaning schedule as needed, obtaining quotes for approval for any over and above cleaning requests, waste management, inspection following completion of any cleaning works to ensure they have been performed to standard/scope.
- To provide notification to all departmental groups company’s Facilities when required.
- To coordinate and monitor all bike and/or locker access which involves liaison with internal stakeholders and ensuring all necessary inductions are attended and accepted.
- To attend quarterly building management meetings with respect to reporting of energy and/or waste management this is to include development of any initiatives to address areas of concern where consumption exceeds targets.
- Assist with any office space planning and/or seating issues which involves liaison with internal stakeholders.
- To monitor and coordinate the confidential Bin system.
- To liaise and coordinate quarterly seating forecasts to each department to track overall seating requirements for the business. Maintain and revise relevant reporting material regarding seating and seating forecasts.
- Very strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience working with different disciplines and cultures
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with facility management and/or building services.