Airswift has been tasked by one of our major energy clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Project Technology Professional to work in their facilities located in Greenville, South Carolina (remote work is available) - for a 6-Month Contract on a mon-fri basis.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Be a key stakeholder for advising and implementing Bentley products throughout the enterprise.
- Provide administration, technical support, and strategic input for 3D and BIM modeling tools used across the Lines of Business and Enterprise.
- Provides or plans ongoing user support and training for multiple 3D and BIM applications.
- Works closely with design team projects to provide Information Technology interfaces needed across the project scope.
- Customizing Bentley solutions and ProjectWise configurations to incorporate project requirements.
- Investigate and resolve issues identified by project users, engaging Bentley support services as required.
- Manage technical issues and help users with advanced Bentley BIM and ProjectWise capabilities.
- Identify process automation possibilities and evaluate and plan implementation on projects.
Previous education & experience required:
- Experience in the use and configuration of engineering applications (e.g. 2D/3D CAD, Building Information Management (BIM), CAE, Collaboration & Data and Information Management).
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5-7 years of experience with the administration and configuration of Bentley ProjectWise and Bentley BIM solutions.
- Knowledge of software configuration with OpenPlant, OpenPlant P&ID, Open Buildings Designer, and Open Roads Designer.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and ProjectWise automation.
- mVBA/VBA Knowledge
- Powershell scripting abilities
- Knowledge of BIM principles and ISO19650 practices.
- Knowledge of Information management within a Common Data Environment.
- Experience with SQL queries and database administration would be an asset.
- Experience working directly on projects in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Excellent understanding of engineering work processes
- SCCM catalog maintenance knowledge would be asset
- Experience with Bentley Synchro, PlantSight, and iTwin solutions would be an asset.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.