Our client seeks a Project Team Lead / Project Manager to work on a site in Kwinana, on offer is a 12 month initial contract
Overall accountability for the successful delivery of the project/multiple projects including:
- Applying and integrating the project management processes of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
- Lead the project team to deliver Residue projects which are currently in various stages of development (from study phases to execution).
- Effective coordination of multiple stakeholders (mainly plant operations) and healthy client relationships throughout the project phase
- Pro-active resolution of performance, scope, cost, and schedule issues with the Client as they arise
- Coordination and interface management with Vendors, Implementation Contractors and other third parties to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner
- Identify scope changes/developments and apply Change Management processes when required.
- Analyse weekly cost and schedule progress reporting and be able to communicate clear assessment of performance to client-side management team.
- Coordinate with the Construction Team and monitors safety, environment, cost, schedule and quality for each construction package.
Job Specific Knowledge / Experience
- Previous experience at Alcoa Alumina Refineries (desirable)
- Previous experience in the mining, minerals and metals industry is essential
- 10+ years engineering experience, including 5 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience; E, EP project experience
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering