Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Project Support Engineer to work in their facilities located in Monaco under a 1-year contract.
In order to contribute to the area supervision, you are to:
- Manage Execution of all AFS projects (SE, SP, PS) in his area
- Supervise Project engineer executing projects pertaining to his area
- Ensure proper Issuance of all technical appraisal to the commercial team
- Be available as technical focal point for the clients and asset in the area
- Promote relation with sales and clients
- Optimize costs and revenue generation of his project and frame agreement pertaining to his area
- Coach/ mentor employees, provide input for development action plans and engage in effective retention efforts
In order to contribute to the team’s efficiency you are to:
- Manage specific tasks assigned by organizing, controlling and reporting as required
- Ensure effective communication across various internal Projects’ members to allow the timely exchange of the information required to perform assigned tasks.
- Ensure that delegation throughout the team enables quick and well-informed decision-making while maintaining an appropriate level of control.
In order to contribute to the project delivery as per plan, you are to:
- Cascade the Project objectives/ targets to the Project team and ensure they are well understood.
- Plan, organize and prepare the project on various system. This shall include as minimum project set-up, client contact, procedure, procurement of needs, planning, risk assessment, logistic, management of Change process is followed, reporting
- Coordinate resolution of issues, and escalate them according to their criticality
- Perform site inspection and be part of the intervention teams on the projects involved
- Including operating kick of meeting on site (briefing, HSE induction, etc..)
- Master degree (BAC+ 5) in engineering trade
- MBA or business school training would be a plus
- Minimum 5 year experiences in Oil and Gas industry, preferably with Offshore projects.
- Offshore Site exposure necessary
- Proven track record in working within EPC project teams
- Good technical competence and knowledge of equipment from various disciplines
Behaviours & inter-personal skills
- Customer focus
- Able to work in a team, autonomous and committed to performance in operation environment
- Good communication and relationship building.
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Living with competitive priorities
- Working within a matrix environment
- Influence without authorities
- Situational agility
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.