Project Support Engineer. Airswift. Monaco.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Project Support Engineer to work within their facilities in Monaco on a contract position.
- Manage Execution of all AFS projects (SE, SP, PS) in the area
- Supervise Project engineer executing projects
- Ensure proper Issuance of all technical appraisal to the commercial team
- Be available as technical focal point for the clients and asset in the area
- Promote relation with sales and clients
- Optimize costs and revenue generation of the project
- Coach/mentor employees, provide input for development action plans and engage in effective retention efforts
- Manage specific tasks assigned by organizing, controlling, and reporting as required
- Plan, organize and prepare the project on various system.
- Coordinate resolution of issues, and escalate them according to their criticality
- Perform site inspection and be part of the intervention teams on the projects
- Must be available to travel worldwide offshore/onshore (60 days per year)
- Good technical competence and knowledge of product delivered (ie FPSO/TMS/CALM TERMINALS)
- English fluency
- Master’s degree (BAC+ 5) in engineering trade
- MBA or business school training would be a plus
- Minimum 5-year experience in Oil and Gas industry, preferably with Offshore projects.
- Offshore Site Experience
- Proven track record in working within EPC project teams
- Good technical competence and knowledge of equipment from various disciplines
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.