Our client is seeking a Project/Operations Engineer to work within their facilities located in Amarillo, TX, for a long-term assignment.
Provides project management to Midstream assets. This includes pump, piping, tank design, construction, and maintenance, as well as measuring facilities, valves, and other flow control devices in the full range of project engineering and management support from initial FEL development through to engineering design, construction and project close out.
- Managing operations personnel throughout project execution
- Responsible for the development and execution of the Division Capital Budget
- Supports pre-start up safety reviews and develops startup commissioning procedures
- Assuring full compliance with all regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Managing division small expense and capital projects
- Coordination of management of multiple projects ranging from $10,000 - $5,000,000
- Coordination of project safety resources and implementation of safety policies, programs and reporting requirements
- Development of bid specifications, contractor/vendor identification and screening. Conduct technical and commercial bid evaluations
- Coordination of project status and technical design reviews with key stakeholders and internal engineering resources to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Completion of project closeout documentation including as-build drawings and technical, construction, operations handover data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Proficient with MS Word & Excel.