Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Project Services Management to join them in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manages projects while adhering to agreed upon constraints.
- Takes responsibility for and participating in all aspects of one or more small projects.
- Effectively estimates and monitors project, to be within an agreed scope, ensures realistic plans are in place and tracked against.
- Require an associate's degree or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proficient in commonly-used project management tools, methods and techniques, progress reporting methods and techniques, risk management and project planning and control techniques.
- Shows effective team leadership for small teams of up to 10 people. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Driving forward projects & tasks supporting the regional Regulatory Advisors .
- A lot of slide work - PowerPoint skill a must - capacity to identify and create a storyline for the information - slides –
- preparing documents / handbooks with information provided –
- proactive learner mindset
- self motivated